All of the Friday Intensives and many of the Weekend Workshops offered during the 2017 Southeast Yoga Conference qualify as contact hours for Yoga Alliance CEUs based on its Continuing Education Requirements.
All of the Friday Intensives offered during the 2017 Southeast Yoga Conference meet the standards for 3.0 contact hour CEUs through Yoga Alliance.
Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Cultivate Coherence: Rewiring Your Practice with Rocky Heron
- The Deepest Layers: The Nervous System, Skeletal Range, and Basic Biomechanics with Alexandria Crow
Friday, 2:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- The Language and History of Yoga (with Sanskrit-Focused Asana) with Marcy Braverman-Goldstein
- Exploring Three Primary Types of Backbends with Christina Sell
The following Weekend Workshops offered during the 2017 Southeast Yoga Conference meet the standards for 2.0 contact hour CEUs through Yoga Alliance.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Skills and Drills: Arm Balancing with Rocky Heron
- Finding Depth in the Basics: Trikonasana with Christina Sell
Saturday, 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Saturday, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Creative Sequencing with a Purpose with Alexandria Crow
- Pinnacle Pose Workshop: Parivritta Janu Sirsasana with Christina Sell
Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Flip Your Perspective: A Playful Inversion Workshop with Rina Jakubowicz
- A Tribute to the First Lady of Yoga – Why Your Yoga Journey Matters with Jessica Jollie
- Block Party with Gillian St. Clair
Sunday, 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- Yoga for Athletes with Mike Fecht
- A Yoga Symphony: Technique, Skill, and Improvisation for Teachers with Rina Jakubowicz